Dodge Chargers are equipped with halogen headlight bulbs from the factory. Over time, these bulbs can burn out and will need to be replaced. Replacing a headlight bulb on a Dodge Charger is a simple process that can be done in a matter of minutes.
This guide will show you how to change Dodge Charger headlight bulbs.
- Open the hood of your Dodge Charger and locate the headlight assembly on the front of the vehicle
- Unscrew the retaining screws that hold the headlight in place using a screwdriver
- Pull out the old headlight bulb from its socket and insert a new one in its place
- Make sure to handle it carefully so as not to touch the glass with your fingers, as this can cause it to break
- Screw the retaining screws back into place and close the hood of your car
How Do You Change a Headlight Bulb on a 2016 Dodge Charger?
If you have a 2016 Dodge Charger, changing a headlight bulb is easy to do. Here are the steps:
1. Open the hood of your car and locate the headlight assembly.
2. Unplug the electrical connector from the back of the headlight assembly. 3. Remove the retaining ring that secures the headlight bulb in place. 4. Pull out the old headlight bulb and insert a new one in its place.
5. Re-attach the retaining ring and reconnect the electrical connector.
How Do You Change a Headlight on a 2010 Dodge Charger?
If one of your headlights has burnt out on your 2010 Dodge Charger, don’t despair! You can easily change it yourself in just a few minutes. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Pop the hood and locate the headlight assembly. On the back of the assembly, there will be a retaining clip that needs to be released. Use a flathead screwdriver to pry it open.
2. Once the clip is released, you should be able to pull the entire assembly out. Behind it, there will be a wire harness connected to the headlight bulb. 3. Squeeze the tab on the wire harness and disconnect it from the bulb.
Then, twist counterclockwise and remove the bulb from its socket. 4. Grab your new headlight bulb and insert it into the socket, twisting clockwise until it’s tight. Reconnect the wire harness and make sure everything is secure before putting the assembly back in place and closing up the hood!
How Do You Change a Headlight on a 2013 Dodge Charger?
Assuming you need to replace a headlight and not just a bulb:
To change the headlight on a 2013 Dodge Charger, first open the hood. Locate the back of the headlight assembly and disconnect the electrical connector by depressing the tab and pulling it off.
Next, remove the three bolts that secure the headlight in place with a socket wrench. The headlight can now be removed from the car. To install the new headlight, reverse these steps.
How Do You Change a Headlight on a 2018 Dodge Charger?
If you need to change a headlight on your 2018 Dodge Charger, follow these steps. First, open the hood and locate the headlight assembly. It is located on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
Second, remove the two bolts that secure the headlight assembly in place using a ratchet and socket. Third, disconnect the electrical connector from the back of the headlight assembly by pressing down on the release tab and pulling it apart. Fourth, remove the old headlight bulb from the front of the assembly by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it out.
Fifth, insert a new headlight bulb into the front of the assembly and twist it clockwise until it is tight. Finally, reconnect the electrical connector to the back of the headlight assembly and reinstallthe two bolts to secure it in place. Closethe hood when you are finished.
How to install headlight bulbs for your Charger GT/ RT/ Scat Pack / 392 / SRT / Hellcat
2020 Dodge Charger Headlight Bulb
When it comes to headlight bulbs, the 2020 Dodge Charger is equipped with some of the brightest and most energy-efficient options on the market. Depending on your trim level, you can choose from either HID or LED bulbs.
HID (High-Intensity Discharge) bulbs are significantly brighter than traditional halogen bulbs and use less energy as well.
They also last much longer, so you won’t have to replace them as often. LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs are even more efficient than HID bulbs and offer an extremely long lifespan. They produce a bright, white light that makes it easier to see at night or in low-light conditions.
No matter which option you choose, you can rest assured that your 2020 Dodge Charger will have the best possible headlights!
If you need to change the headlight bulb on your Dodge Charger, it’s not as difficult as you might think. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
1. Open the hood and locate the headlight assembly.
2. Remove the retaining clip that secures the headlight bulb in place. 3. Pull out the old headlight bulb and insert a new one in its place. Be sure to handle it with care, as touching the glass of the bulb can cause it to burn out prematurely.
4. Re-attach the retaining clip and close up the headlight assembly. Close the hood and you’re all set!