If your 2018 Dodge Charger’s key fob battery is dead, you’ll need to know how to change it. This process is easy and only takes a few minutes. You’ll need a small Phillips head screwdriver and a new CR2032 3 volt coin cell battery.
Once you have these items, follow the steps below to change the battery in your 2018 Dodge Charger key fob.
- Open the key fob by prying it open with a flat head screwdriver
- Remove the old battery and insert a new CR2032 battery in its place
- Put the key fob back together and test it to make sure it’s working properly
What Kind of Battery Does a 2018 Dodge Charger Key Fob Take?
The 2018 Dodge Charger key fob takes a CR2032 battery.
What Battery Goes in Dodge Charger Key Fob?
Dodge Charger key fobs use a 3 volt CR2032 battery. This type of battery is also used in many other electronic devices, such as watches, computers and remote controls. The average life of a CR2032 battery is about three years.
How Do I Reset My Key Fob After Replacing the Battery Dodge Charger?
If you need to reset your key fob after replacing the battery, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, find the button on your key fob that says “Lock” and press and hold it for about five seconds. Next, locate the “Panic” button and press and hold that for about three seconds.
Finally, find the “Unlock” button and press it once. Your key fob should now be reset!
How Do You Open the Key Fob for a 2019 Dodge Charger?
Assuming you would like steps on how to open the key fob for a 2019 Dodge Charger:
1. Locate the small button on the back of the key fob.
2. Press and hold the button.
3. While holding the button, slide the front cover of the key fob down. 4. Continue to hold the button while doing this until you hear a click, indicating that the key fob is now open.
How to change out a Dodge Charger Key Fob Battery Replacement
How to Change Dodge Charger Key Fob Battery
If your Dodge Charger’s key fob is no longer working properly, it may be time to change the battery. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that:
1. Start by locating the small release button on the back of the key fob.
2. Use a small flathead screwdriver or something similar to depress the release button and pop open the back cover of the key fob. 3. Inside, you’ll see a small round battery (likely a CR2032). Carefully remove this battery and replace it with a new one of the same type.
4. Close up the back cover of the key fob and test it out to make sure it’s now working properly before returning it to your pocket or purse!
If your 2018 Dodge Charger’s key fob battery is dead, you’ll need to replace it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Remove the key fob from the key ring.
There is a small release button on the side of the fob that you will need to press in order to remove it. 2. Use a small screwdriver or paperclip to pry open the back of the key fob. You should see a small battery inside.
3. Remove the old battery and insert a new one making sure that the positive (+) side is facing up. 4. Close up the back of the key fob and reattach it to your key ring!